PSI's project management group stands out from other CROs in an industry where hard deliverables and quality of enrollment are everything. PSI project managers throughout the globe are obsessive about on-time project delivery from day one.
Patient Enrollment expertise within PSI drives an industry-leading success rate for studies completed on-time or ahead of schedule, year in and year out. From Phase I to pivotal Phase III programs, for multiple indications and trial complexities, we achieve this goal and we are proud of it.
Here’s how we do it:
- On-time delivery is the core of our global project management philosophy. Our staff is ‘hard-wired’ to meet study timelines, driving each project forward with focused direction.
- By percentage, PSI employs more physicians in project management and operations than any other CRO. This allows us to better understand the site needs with the protocol and interaction with the investigators.
- Patient Enrollment success drives our high level of repeat and referral business. We achieve this using a proactive, innovative and determined project management philosophy.
- PSI's project management department boasts a low turnover rate, with most employees staying an average of 9 years (and counting). Our loyal and dedicated employees have the experience needed in any indication.
- PSI's enrollment philosophy is tightly defined with milestone driven contracts that provide risk sharing benefits to our clients. PSI's on-time patient enrollment success is due to years of global project management experience.
We are confident that we can achieve your clinical trial objectives and deliver ahead of schedule.